What's new

Man, silver is going nuts. As I type its almost up to $28 an ounce.

Jim C.

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
548
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
Gold is over $1,400 now. Yawozer.
 
I say $1600 gold and $35 silver by Christmas. I'm never selling, gotta have something to (wait, looks for tinfoil hat) barter with, when the SHTF!
 
fistfulladirt said:
I say $1600 gold and $35 silver by Christmas. I'm never selling, gotta have something to (wait, looks for tinfoil hat) barter with, when the SHTF!
Hey D, I don't think its "tinfoil hat" thinking to be prepaired. This world is getting crazy. I just wish I had the extra moola to buy more silver and gold.
 
YEEE HAAA!!!! I was at a coin show Saturday and picked up a newsletter that predicts silver at over $30 by the end of Nov. Hard to tell when to sell, or if we should wait??? The bad thing is the higher it goes, the higher gas will go! :'(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom