What's new

man struck by lightning

sniffer

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
watch the video. this is unbelievable and kind of funny

 
No way.... He must have a metal plate in his head to get struck twice and still survive.
 
Jeff put the same video up yesterday. I said it was fake there too! :wink:

Edit:
In fact it was Jeffs thread but Red James put the vid' up. sorry.
 
:o OMG! What a shocking thing to watch and to go through, sucks to be him!!!! :o

Chug thinks the first strike is real but not the Second one!!!!
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 235
sorry Jeff, didn't know you already posted it, as far as real. I don't know, you'd think it would have major news sources reporting it
 
I do believe this video was on here over a week ago. It is hard to believe that he got hit twice and still got up....Matt
 
Yes this was on here posted by hammered April 27.......Matt
 
I guess I'm real late and flat broke too :laughing7:
 
Sniffer said:
I guess I'm real late and flat broke too :laughing7:
If I wasn't having a S Florida lightening storm, I'd go get ya a picture of the aluminum hull flats boat.
It's named "FLATZ BROKE" ! ;D

Here, fishy fishy fishy! :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:
When they ask what you fishing for, tell'em, "All of 'em"! :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:


Oh, sorry bout that, I thought I was on jeff's lightening boat!
Like trying to put swim fins on a cat.
 
hammered said:
I guess my posts are ignored on this site then, since I posted this April 28th :dontknow:, at least the detecting guys and gals don't let me down, or post stuff I have already posted, Never mind, I can always move on :read2:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,397140.0.html
hammered

Hey wait a minute, no hit and run!
I didn't see yours! The cat is trying to remember what date she crawled on to this derelict,
I did notice many abandon ship, though!
You know what they say about; Don't leave mad...............LOL!
Actually, I don't want you to leave at all, I want moe pic's!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom