What's new

man this is addicting

scavenger

Full Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
210
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre (Soon to be teknetics T2SE)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
had to go to the doc this morning, on the way there I noted all the banks between there and my house, and hit them all on the way back and then some. ended up with 40 silvers 2 90% 1 walker 1 benji and 36 40%

I'll basically type in my journal entry here (keeping track of all my finds for this year since this will be the first full year I CRH.)

Chase 3 handrolls
#1= 4-40%
#2= 6-40%
#3= 7-40%

U.S $4.50 loose
3- 40%

5th/3rd skunk

U.S savings- Skunk

PNC $7 loose- skunk
1 handroll skunk

Ntl City
$8 loose-skunk

Fst Financial Main bank 16 handrolls
1=skunk
2=skunk
3=skunk
4=skunk
5= 1937 walker
6=skunk
7= 7x40%
8 1x40%
9 1x40%
10 skunk
11 6x40%
12 skunk
13 1x40%
14 skunk
15 skunk
16 1963 benji 1x90% kennedy

5th/3rd Main
29 brinks rolls all skunk


not a bad day except for the skunked brinks I'm happy
002-5.jpg
 
Upvote 0
That is awesome, love the roll by roll count!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
WOW, you sure had a freat day. Keep it up. :thumbsup:
 
thanks,. pic added
 
Nice lot of silver. Also, I have the same keyboard as the one in your picture XD
 
Great score, I keep track of all of my finds as well.
 
That is how you do it not one stone left unturned. Great Silva killa.

-Golden Silver
 
it's kind of like fishing....it's fun when you catch em, but it sux when you don't....well at least i don't get sunburned while coin roll hunting 8) this hobby also reminds me of that old jerry reed song---when your hot your hot and when your not your not ;D ;D
 
This is a lot of fun, but sure won't replace fishing :wink: . getting good ice here, think I'll go cut some holes in the ice saturday and see what I can puill through
 
It'll come in time Mercury, :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom