What's new

Maps

J.D.

Greenie
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone tell me of some websites to use for researching MD locations?
 
Thank you for the reply, I will check it out!
 
This isn't about maps its about missing gold at Pfizer Labs in springfiled Mo. I'm just trying to get this info to a dowser near there. If you know one contact him about this. I just read that $700,000.00 in gold dust is missing from a Lab of Pfizer Co. in Springfield Mo. They are not sure if it stolen or just miss placed.... (i bet stolen) anyhow if you are near there you might contact them and charge a fee to scan the area where they feel it should or could be. And Later maybe dowse any suspects homes. 12/7/2012 I'm in south Al. maybe too far for me, but let us know if you contact them. Go to their web site, select contact us, there is a phone number, and call them today!:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom