What's new

MARC, GLAD ITS BACK UP....KEEP MY .38 CENTS

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,450
Reaction score
72,699
Golden Thread
0
MARC, great to see TN back up, I know you said you would work out something to reimburse the charter members, me personally you can keep my .38 cents for the week it was down....... :icon_thumright:
 
Ditto, ditto , Gnewt :thumbsup:
 
Thanks Marc, glad to have the Lost Forum back! Homar
 
Yep....I'm sure you got some bills to pay for the repairs...

Good to see it's back, up and running.

Al
 
Same for me. No need to adjust charter membership.
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
MARC, great to see TN back up, I know you said you would work out something to reimburse the charter members, me personally you can keep my .38 cents for the week it was down....... :icon_thumright:

Same for me Marc. :hello2:
 
What they all said.
 
special thanks to Marc :thumbsup: ,thanks for this wonderfull site . It was truly missed. I am so glad to see it up and going . Thanks again for all your hard work.
 
I agree, keep it Marc. Thanks for T-net, it is a true treasure !!!
 
Nope, I want my thirty eight cents.



kidding :D
 
What they said We are just Glad its back up!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom