Ok.... on the fork, I got one similar today. Does yours say: "Rogers & Bro 12" on the back? Just curious. Besides that all I got was clad and junque today.
That 2 center is in fantastic shape! Surprising that the Injuns were not in as good of condition seeing how they are similar in composition and not as old. All great finds!!! What is that thing in the upper right hand corner?
very nice finds! I have yet to find a 2 center, but when I do I sure hope that it is a beautiful as the one you just found, holy smokes its gorgeous! way to dig! congrats....
A 2 Center is still on my Bucket List. My wife found a 1868 in the water last year and it irks me to the bone because I bought her a Detector Pro Pirate thinking
that she would hunt the water once or twice and not care for it. Boy was I wrong! She took to it like a duck to water. Leaving Shreveport, LA on Mon. and starting for Mich.
HH David
Thanks for all the great replies everyone I'll ad a few more pics here, 1 pic of the writing on the fork for radiemaker and a couple more closeup's of the 2 cent piece.