What's new

March 2nd Woods hunt and the snow was deep there.

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's funny how some spots have so much more snow than other spots and they are only a few miles apart, but the place I made these finds there was really too much snow but I figured as long as I'm there I might as well hunt and I'm glad I did, I managed to find a keeper.

Mar2.1.webp

This is an early pin with the safety type pin

Mar2.2.webp

Mar2.3.webp
 
:o Wow, very nice scout relic there Giant. :icon_thumleft: You are an inspiration. I'm hoping the snow will melt enough for a woods hunt here this weekend.

Keep digging!
 
Very cool pin. :thumbsup: I seen your pin on a neat website - WWW.boyscoutstuff.com. The guy who has the site is from Michigan and has some early pins, badges and a lot of others scouting stuff.

Wolverine.
 
Nice keeper indeed. I was in the scouts as a boy and later a leader. Scout items are cool to me.
Congrats!
 
man thats an oldie for the boy scouts...nice keeper! :thumbsup:
 
Cool old relic. Won't be long now before this board is flooded with great finds!
 
Nice finds, I think I've dug about 4 or 5 boyscout items, 2 slides, a coin w/
​
the boy scout oath, and a more modern pin...... thats a nice one Congrats
​
:thumbsup:

We have about a half foot of snow, though it is starting to melt, hope everyone
​
can get out soon.

Good luck,
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom