What's new

March was good to me

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I have not posted for awhile because I didn't find anything decent.
The ocean is starting to mellow out and I guess I was in the right place
at the right time.
I got a fat 10.5 gram ring marked "750".
A nice engraved .925 bracelet.
Another .925 engraved ring. 001.webp
And last but not least a sweet Plat .950 on the small side at 9.2 grams.
Good to see all the regulars still inspiring the rest of us with their good finds.
Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Beautiful finds:thumb_up:
 
Congrats on some beautiful rings!
 
I won't complain about March either, beautiful 18ct ring you got - horrowshow :skullflag:
 
Nice. HH, Hamid
 
Some very nice ring finds for March.
Congrats to you....
Gold Nuggets :wave:
 
Can't complain about those finds..

9.2 grams plat small? That's plenty of platinum!

Regards, Joe (California)
 
WOW!! DSC, those are beautiful !!

And the photos are great!

Lorraine
 
Nice finds for sure! The weather here has not been cooperative at all. Hopefully Spring will spring.
 
Very nice haul, WTG
 
Very nice rings. Thanks for sharing I have moved to rockport,Tx havent detected for 2 years planning on hitting the beach this weekend.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom