What's new

Mariposa Gold

Kid Saxon

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Atwater Ca.
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug , Whites GMT , SD 2100v2
Originally posted in today's finds.


Found these two weeks ago! detecting an old mine dump with a GB.
Posted a better photo today,hope you can see the gold.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0136.webp
    100_0136.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 871
  • 100_0136.webp
    100_0136.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 815
Upvote 0
Thats awesome!!!Very pretty stuff!!A little easier than single jacking HuH!!!!I always wonder how those old timers could let that type of stuff by,I have found a little in dumps as well.I know of a spot that one fellow has taken pounds of gold out of a tailing pile with a beeper.
 
Hey Kid, fellow Atwater boy here. Good job on the specimens. :thumbsup:



Cooter
 
Just thought I would bring this post back to the top! Its sooo nice!


Cooter
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom