Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found this ring today, I believe the outside to be copper, inside 18k gold, do you know anything about these markings? looks like a cat and a crown
**UPDATE.............I took a new pic today after I polished it, the copper color is all gone and the outside is as shiny gold as the inside now, so the person who said the gold was only plated and worn off was not correct at all!
**UPDATE.............I took a new pic today after I polished it, the copper color is all gone and the outside is as shiny gold as the inside now, so the person who said the gold was only plated and worn off was not correct at all!



i hope you will tell us the verdict.
Did you get your ring to a jeweler yet? That would settle this once and for all. We're dying to know. I hope it's genuine.








