detectahead
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2007
- Messages
- 2,564
- Reaction score
- 875
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Western, N.C.
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Posted the mason ring already but could'nt resist putting it in with my yesterday finds. To bad i only got half of it,oh well i will still take it. Was only in for about 30 minutes when i scored the class ring. Returning them is second nature now. Was helping a woman look for her sunglasses when the 13 gram W.G. got in my way. Thought it was a tungsten till i saw that sweet 14 on the inside. HH thanks for looking! Detectahead
Attachments
Upvote
0

But at least I get to work it when I'm back home for holidays
I'm thinking to bring it along and hit some popular beaches in transit.... mmm HH, OD







