What's new

Masonlid-Soldier

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
1,613
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
;D Masonlid I like your soldier,I found this one awhile back on a coin hit.Got to love the old toys.HH
 

Attachments

  • MVC-016E.webp
    MVC-016E.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 613
Upvote 0
I found a lead soldier recently at a site where an old house had been demolished. When I got it home and cleaned most of the dirt off I could see it was a drummer boy. Other than I think it's kinda' neat I haven't been able to find out anything about it.These are the kinds of finds I really enjoy.
 
Jim, sounds like a cool find. Can you post a pic, and you might get some info from the forum.HH
 
Although I have some new equipment I am not quite set up to send pictures yet, possibly in the near future?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom