What's new

Massive, key date, bucket lister, silver!

crabstang44

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
885
Reaction score
5,002
Golden Thread
2
Location
eastern nc
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Makro racer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back at the 1727 road in the field, went towards the back of the field where I hadn't been before, nothing really but a little bit of lead bits, and then a loud crazy can signal, I figured I would dig it so it wouldn't get cut up in a hundred pieces when they plow next year. And holy crap! Biggest silver yet! And a Carson City! I think I hit the rim a little
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0900.webp
    IMG_0900.webp
    97.1 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0899.webp
    IMG_0899.webp
    116.5 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 84
Nice! Congrats
 
Sweet! I need to do that some day...
 
Awesome!! Better go buy a lottery ticket too!!!
 
Nicely done! Huge congrats! 😁
 
Fantastic find! Huge congrats.... and a CC as well....awesome!
p.s. You have 7 new alarm clock for me notifications.:laughing7:
 
Fantastic find! Huge congrats.... and a CC as well....awesome!
p.s. You have 7 new alarm clock for me notifications.:laughing7:

crap, i didnt notice that was in my picture
 
Absolutely beautiful........congratulations!! There's no rhyme or reason sometimes as to where or when........sure is great when it's your turn, though.........:icon_thumright:
 
Wowsers, that's a big silver! There's no feeling quite like holding a massive old silver coin in your palm.

Congrats. I've never found a $1 coin, not even a clad.

Cherts
 
Awesome find, if you're going to dig a Morgan a CC mint mark is the way to go :)

HH,
Brian
 
...the wife always says, as I walk out the door, goin' detecting, "...go find a silver dollar...!"
(Some day, I'll finally DO what the wife says...!) :laughing7:
 
HUGE Congrats on that awesome Morgan $1!! Still looking for my first after 25 years. That one's worth some nice money!

-- Jeff --
 
Super Sweet... I could bet your still looking at it now in awe. I know I would be. Looks to be in good condition to. Nice rescue.
 
Holy smokes! That's a HUGE silver! What a beauty too! Congratulations!:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom