MrBlueSkyNM

Apr 18, 2016
New Mexico
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics T2 Classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at the pharmacy today to pick up some meds when I got my best ever CoinStar score. The prescription wasn't ready and they asked me to come back in 10 minutes. No problem, I made a beeline for the CoinStar machine. The reject tray was so full of quarters it was spilled onto the lip of the tray. I quickly grabbed two handfuls of coins and headed off towards the vegetable section. I finally got a chance to scan for silver, but no luck. A total of 29 clad quarters and a single "Toys for Tots" coin in with all those quarters. It's very cool as it is sort of military as the Marines started the program. Anyone know much about these Toys for Tots coins? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494900401.224727.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494900413.508030.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494900423.958638.jpg

Upvote 9
Wow...congrats on the huge score Cibolero! So what is with all these massive Coinstar caches lately!? Must have been the full moon lol...Ddf

Yup....that's a Challenge coin....
Awesome!

I think it's just that more of us on TNet are learning the dark secret of Constar treasures. I just about panicked when I saw all those silver coins. It got my heart pounding!

Excellent grab ! I just scored five bucks out of a local grocery coin star reject a couple days ago .

Thanks man! Awesome Coinstar scores! Maybe we'll run into each other at the store some day! We could get together and establish boundaries! :occasion14:
Excellent grab ! I just scored five bucks out of a local grocery coin star reject a couple days ago .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back