What's new

Massive Snowstorm with Blizzard Conditions Wednesday in the N.E.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,849
Reaction score
76,295
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
by now you have heard, we are possibly in for an old time nor-ester ,
not measured in inches but measured in feet. Stay Safe :coffee2:




[h=1][/h]
 
gotta wipe that ass after disposing all that bread and milk :laughing7:
 
Jeff of pa. I filled some extra water bottles today in case we lose power,,got some snow and ice mix here today
 
no issue here for water. i'm pretty sure water will come through the faucets without electricity.

though I Have over 6 Gallon of Drinking Water , Because I Don't like the Chlorine water here for Drinking.

however without power no coffee or hot meals :(

Up in Joliett I at least had propane for Heating water.
Here everything is Electric :(
 
Last edited:
no I Don't Think it would be appreciated.
I'm in a Senior Apartment Building

index.webp
 
Last edited:
Hang in there guys. I have to admit after living in Rural NY for 30 years I do miss it , we would all go to one guys house and stay there cooking chili, stews etc playing cards and having a few beers It’s some of the best memories. Now living in Georgia. They panic over an inch of snow. Be safe stay warm and enjoy the silent beauty of it all
 
Living in a House in Joliett that needed to be torn down

DSCF0001.webp

a 6" snow storm worried me .
I used to hold my Breath for every Snow storm, And try to stay out the bathroom as Much as Possible.
Leaks all over and a Flat Roof. where the Blue tarp is Right now I'd Be expecting to Loose the Roof at Least in there .

Yes for the Most part I'm not afraid at all .Of course since the Beginning of the year down here I've had a Power Outage at lest 6 times.
Every wind storm caused one.
My Nephew just gave me a Ton of Bear, Deer & Angus Meat. So Hopefully I Don't have to Haul it out in the snow & Guard it all night to Keep it cold,
And Un-eatin :laughing9: That and coffee ,

what I saw today more powerful storm is predicted over Christmas. oF course how many times are weathermen correct ?
 
Last edited:
40" in Sullivan county.

save.webp

gotta put my shoes on and grab a camera and tape measure looks like 5" here
 
Exactly 8 Inches here

DSCF0001.webp

DSCF0002.webp

DSCF0003.webp

DSCF0004.webp

DSCF0005.webp

DSCF0006.webp

DSCF0008.webp

DSCF0009.webp

DSCF0010.webp

DSCF0011.webp

DSCF0012.webp
 
8 inches isn't too bad, could have been worse..
 
8 inches isn't too bad, could have been worse..

Yea they Predicted 3 times that much ):

took me an Hour to shovel my Parking Space.
Very Wet Heavy snow
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom