What's new

Material or rock?

Knockneed Man

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
62
Reaction score
128
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All. I’m both new to point hunting, and new to the board (though I’ve enjoyed lurking for sometime). I went out not long ago looking around and found this, but I’m not sure if it’s just a rock or some sort of flake material?
 

Attachments

  • 46C739BE-2C24-443E-8A49-39ED3192D700.webp
    46C739BE-2C24-443E-8A49-39ED3192D700.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 133
  • 89CFE3EA-33A2-42BE-81C3-861ABAEAB361.webp
    89CFE3EA-33A2-42BE-81C3-861ABAEAB361.webp
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 868A356C-DC99-435E-B0C6-10B42BA325A6.webp
    868A356C-DC99-435E-B0C6-10B42BA325A6.webp
    966.3 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Wow, that's an exciting thought! I was just hoping it might mean I'm near the right place to be looking!
 
That's a good find and now you are hooked. Welcome to T-net:hello: Become a charter member !!!!!!
 
Looks good to me. Good job. Now go find more and keep us posted!
 
Thanks everyone! And yes, hooked for sure. Looking forward to getting back out once the snow melts... hope to have more to share then!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom