What's new

Material type?

CHUDs

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2014
Messages
440
Reaction score
677
Golden Thread
0
Location
Santa Cruz, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all! It's been a bit but I found this scraper near the Yuba river in Nevada county CA. I don't know the material type but it is very beautiful. Thanks. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510680727.825373.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510680742.677218.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510680752.592770.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510680761.925341.webp
 
Upvote 0
I need some more finds to make a frame worthwhile...but there are still a few weeks left in the year!
 
I posted it in the geologic forums. Perhaps those individuals can give us the answer?
There is a guy over there in that forum that can name almost any type of material named [h=1]Dustedyou[/h] Shoot him a pm if they do not get an I.D of material. It sure is pretty and am sure they admired it as well.
 
I heard back from some of the people in the geologic forums...it seems this is mottled jasper. I'm glad I found it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom