Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the same spot I've been hunting and this area is still producing finds, there's more targets to be dug so I'll be going back too. I met a hunting buddy of mine who called and left a message on my answering machine yesterday to get hold of him so I did. He had seen my youtube vids of what I've been finding out there. I managed to get me another Indian, a silver rosie, neat locket, military cuff button (I like), clad and some odds and ends. I also did a youtube vid on today too so I'll post that along with pics. ;D

may30.1.jpg
may30.2.jpg
may30.3.jpg
may30.4.jpg
may30.5.jpg
may30.6.jpg
may30.7.jpg
may30.8.jpg

Upvote 2

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Giant056 said:
Next time I go to the store I'm going to pic up some lemon juice and try it out.

You will be surprised how that locket will turn out

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt, really like the locket.:leprechaun-hat:

OP
OP
Giant056

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You were right Greg that lemon juice works killer for that gold gilt. I couldn't believe how much better the button looks after just five minutes in the lemon juice.

buttonafterlemon.JPG
locket1.jpg
locket2.jpg

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Friggen lemon juice. It has a good taste and cleans up your finds. Gotta love it Larry.

Maybe a little longer soak on the pendant.

Last edited:

oldsalty19

Silver Member
May 29, 2011
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats........fantastic photos

maverick4440

Mar 20, 2003
NW Montana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After talking to you yesterday I watched a ton of your video's until about 3:00 AM. You got me re-inspired, Dusted off my detectors and am ready to go, Unfortunately it is still pouring rain :( I have some more questions about what you use for electrolysis etc so I sent you an email. Good talking to you yesterday, Great video's as well!
Dave

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Congrats on those awesome finds. I have been gettin better with my etrac, and recently found my first ever indian head.. It is so corroded that I cant tell a date yet. I recently bought the cherry pickers guide and It would take closer inspection to be sure, but it looks to me like your Indian head could be a neat variety.... I think I can see the top of an "8" in the denticles below the date.... check that out, and let us know.

Chris.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread