What's new

May 4th finds, Its about time I got some silver

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May 4th finds, It's about time I got some silver

The Silver GW is my first silver coin since April 17th, I hate them long dry spells, just when you're finding silver regularly for once is about the time a dry spell hits. I was digging between the road and sidewalk in front of where there were some factories and across the street there use to be houses. It was a fairly wide swath of grass too, I was using my little 4x6, next time I'll put the D2 on there cause I'm sure there's some deep coins there.

may4.1.webp
may4.2.webp
may4.3.webp
may4.4.webp
may4.5.webp
may4.6.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
Great finds! Funny enough, that hots wheels you found I have one that is the same, or nearly, from when I was kid. :D
 
Sweet silver Washington !
 
Congrats on the finds and the silver...:icon_thumright:
 
I know what your talking about when it comes to dry spells I had been in one for a while but kind of ended it the other day with a 1963 Rosie, Congrats on the sliver I sure hope there is more sliver to come. Good Hunting.....
 
Congrats..I'm in the middle of a month silver drought myself
 
nice hit on the silver Larry, the truck looks pretty fierce too, like the old flick ........the car
 
cool stuff there, nice George...
 
I have no clue what that thinga-ma-bobber is ??? Nice haul though. Congrats.
 
Nice job Larry. I am on a dry spell as far as silver is concerned. I'll keep trying. LOL
 
great finds. congrats on the silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom