May Interest Some

The world is a scarey place these days. I have 2 girls, 12 and 13, I have showed them a site similar to this and made sure they are aware of what's out there. There are 5 listed within just a few blocks from where we live. It makes it a lot easier to explain to them why they can't be out running around by theirselves. Stay safe, Charlie

Out of curiosity, I inserted my city's name and it looked like someone dropped confetti on a map...

Warm southern California climate brings out the perverts...

While we did daycare at home, we got monthly hard copies of the county lists. It was huge! Granted large part of them was guys who might be two or three years older than their girlfriends whose parents didn't like them, there were still way too many of the real bad apples around.

When you see a violent sexual offender in your neighborhood how do you handle it? We had news people come out to one house that was one the route from the elementary school in our backyard. They stood there for hours waiting to get the guy to come out, a couple times. He moved on to someplace else.

Thanks War! and thank you Google Earth. I am saving all the addresses and info around mine and my friends nieghborhood as it will be good for references.

Several hundred in our area, city just passed a new ordinance that convicted sexual offenders cannot live within 2000 feet of any place children may congregate, effectively keeping them out of most areas of the city. (unless they have special permission) That helps keep our city from becoming a dumping ground, which was beginning to happen.

Thanks for the link. Surprised to find a few in town but luckily I don't know them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back