What's new

Maybe Brinks Does?

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Just finished up 2 boxes. Someone made a post sometime back about Brinks tossing a silver in each box. I am starting to believe it. One 1964 in each box. Thanks Brinks. If I ever need a 90% it's nice to know I can count on you. :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Upvote 0
Most everyone made fun of me when I posted it.
 
ringding said:
Most everyone made fun of me when I posted it.


From what I have seen from SF, I would bet he is being facetious.

I thought your idea was interesting from a business point of view as a way to keep us CRHers buying lots of boxes which would theoretically increase Brinks' bottom line if they charged banks by volume, but now I doubt it is real. I have had far too many skunk Brinks boxes that such a system cannot really exist.

Jim
 
ringding said:
Most everyone made fun of me when I posted it.
Cool, I was wondering who posted that. Do I think it is true, heck no. It just seems funny here lately, I get 3 or 4 Brinks boxes and they have on each.
 
not true, I get many....... MANY complete skunks from Brinks
 
I would LOVE it if that were true... would destroy skunks forever!

But it IS NOT true... at least in my area. I've gotten numerous NUMEROUS skunks from them.

~Dave
 
Yes, I could be totally wrong. I just thought it was too coincidental to be chance when it happened to me on more than one occassion.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom