willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 14, 2015 #1 Went out yesterday and found a McIntire point and a Morrow Mountain point. Looks like MM point was made into Hafted scraper. Also found several McIntire tips that were broke while making them. Upvote 0
Went out yesterday and found a McIntire point and a Morrow Mountain point. Looks like MM point was made into Hafted scraper. Also found several McIntire tips that were broke while making them.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 14, 2015 #2 A bit blurry but on the scraper one I would call it a Woodland knife instead if I had found it. I find a few with the rounded edge like that.
A bit blurry but on the scraper one I would call it a Woodland knife instead if I had found it. I find a few with the rounded edge like that.
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 14, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Better photo of Morrow Mountain