What's new

MD Research Tool (map)

collins6542

Full Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
168
Golden Thread
0
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett AT Gold, SunRay X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have stumbled across this... I will post a link... this link is wonderful to see where places were back in the 1930s... lemme know what you think! Iowa Geographic Map Server
 
Wow, you have no idea how much that link just helped me. What I spent four months researching and coming to a dead end on just got clarified in 10 minutes. I can't believe I've never looked at that. I may have to cut you in.:coins:
 
ill keep that in mind :P
 
Try this too, Guys...Historicmapworks.com 😁
 
I’ll definitely check it out!! I use the Iowa ortho maps because you can gps yourself and see where you are when out in the field! Very handy
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1513815121.130340.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1513815121.130340.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom