So. Cal. Orange County
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT 300
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MD'g Wins House Treasure

Always MD inside any house you can!

Alright, found this under the floor boards of a closet.

Jesus Statue, which I think might be Sterling Silver. I have tried to research it, to no avail online. I cant read the signature right, and searches for jesus statues are um - well ridicules.

This thing weighs 6+ lbs., 10" tall, and #'d - 60/250.

Reason I think it is silver is it's weight and the last pic.

Any and all help is appreciated :) 3 17 021.JPG3 17 006.JPG3 17 003.JPG3 17 009.JPG3 17 012.JPG3 17 016.JPG

The artist is Guisseppe Vasari I think you might be in for a surprise a nice 1 Google it.Didn't see yours but similar ones, Knights and they were Silvered bronze but were at a good price.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Who's going to let you detect inside their house? Unless you use just a pin pointer, it's hard to do because of all the wiring, nails, and plumbing.

Upvote 0
Always MD inside any house you can!

Alright, found this under the floor boards of a closet.

Jesus Statue, which I think might be Sterling Silver. I have tried to research it, to no avail online. I cant read the signature right, and searches for jesus statues are um - well ridicules.

This thing weighs 6+ lbs., 10" tall, and #'d - 60/250.

Reason I think it is silver is it's weight and the last pic.

Any and all help is appreciated :)View attachment 965865View attachment 965864View attachment 965866View attachment 965867View attachment 965868View attachment 965869

Thank you very much! Sad it isn't solid Sterling, but those prices are nice :)

Upvote 0
Who's going to let you detect inside their house? Unless you use just a pin pointer, it's hard to do because of all the wiring, nails, and plumbing.

I mainly meant your own hose, but if you get permission from owners of abandoned properties or your in the business of cleaning houses for realtors ...............

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back