What's new

Me and S.C. Keith hunting colonial relics ,rosette found and more.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and S.C. Keith hunting yesterday finding colonial relics in the N.C woods. Doesnt get any better than that good friends and finding cool relics gotta love check it out.
 
Upvote 4
Cool video! Next time will you hold the objects closer to the lens please?
 
I will im just learning to shoot videos so its trial and error thanks.
 
Looks like y'all got yourselves a decent site. To dang hot for me to get out!
 
Congrats to you both thanks for sharing
 
Pictures?

aj
 
I didnt take any as I was filming but now I know that was a mistake will do better next time.
 
Really nice finds --:laughing7:
 
That is awesome finds. I'm going to have to walking woods soon her.. Hope I find what you did.. congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom