What's new

Me and the weatherman.....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...........:boxing:.........lately it seems he's making certain that I always have lightening overhead as soon as I step out of the truck. Last couple of days I've spent more time napping in the truck and watching the storms roll by then hunting the beach. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Weather here in Ct has been unreliable making it difficult to plan trips to the beach...I just take my chances trying to beat the sporadic rainfall.
 
Don't worry it doesn't hurt much, I have been hit twice, once on a telephone pole and once on a Back hoe.
 
Don't worry it doesn't hurt much, I have been hit twice, once on a telephone pole and once on a Back hoe.

But it could fry my detector! :laughing7:
No kidding, this trying to get in some hunting time between the parade of recent storms has been about pointless. Sure be glad when it clears out of here. I actually did the laundry today for entertainment. :laughing7:
 
...........:boxing:.........lately it seems he's making certain that I always have lightening overhead as soon as I step out of the truck. Last couple of days I've spent more time napping in the truck and watching the storms roll by then hunting the beach. :laughing7:
lead anchor is in cahoots with the weatherman and needs a story.............. local MDer strikes gold then struck by lightning, news at 11 :toothy2:
 
Don't worry it doesn't hurt much, I have been hit twice, once on a telephone pole and once on a Back hoe.
Are you a phone man Ron?
 
I like when its rainy so the gold out. i wish you luck ALL8-):laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom