jgas Silver Member Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 3,826 Reaction score 2,753 Golden Thread 1 Location Midwesterner 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer May 14, 2019 #1 Once again I ask the pro’s for help with this mid 1800 field find. Small and what appears to be gold plated with a design. I have no idea. Thanks for any help. Jags
Once again I ask the pro’s for help with this mid 1800 field find. Small and what appears to be gold plated with a design. I have no idea. Thanks for any help. Jags
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 14, 2019 #2 It's a shirt stud sometimes called a bachelor's button. Late Victorian era. Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 14, 2019 #3 nice ID Upvote 0