What's new

MEGA SILVER SCORE WALKERS & MORE!!!!

DigginDave94

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
89
Reaction score
766
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dixon IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My finds on $250 from a local Bank 3 walking libertis 5 Ben Franklin's 8 40%'s & 1964 90% Silvers!

20180131_211200.webp20180131_222231.webp20180131_222237.webp
 
Upvote 68
Nice grab!
 
Last edited:
Fantastic haul of silver, congratulations! :notworthy:
 
You need to bury those at the field...so you can find them when we go out again. 😂
 
Ok that does it coin roll hunting here I come holy moly!!!!Thanks for the great post
 
Very Sweet ! Silver like that is always most welcome !
 
Killin' it! Nice score Dig Dave!
 
Great haul Dave. Always love to see those silvers come out of the rolls.
 
You are not only a man,you are "THE" man.:occasion14:
 
The leg work paid off. Fantastic!
 
I tend to only find newer clad dollars in all of the rolls I check. Seems like most banks use brinks and they are filtered out. Smaller banks are obviously better but any tips from anyone’s experience? I know it depends on where you are but general guidelines would be nice on how to find these mixed rolls.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom