What's new

member pic?

moon light md

Jr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Moses Lake Washington
Detector(s) used
AT pro, 350, 250, fisher f2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
love metal detecting not computers. I feel dumb but I can't seam to figure out how to put my pic on my profile. I'll get my dunce cap on, so ill be ready for a reply.
 
Hey I'm with ya on fighting computers.

At the top of the page ,just below and to the right of TreasureNet , click on forum actions. Then click on Edit Profile. That takes you to your profile page. Watch the left side under my settings as you scroll down for Edit avatar..click it and choose to load from your computer or from a url.
 
Last edited:
Welcome and let us know. Good reply Releventchair!
 
ok. for some reason my profile dose not have a edit avatar. I have looked at other profiles and no wair it should be. and yet I am lacking.
 
#1. Forum Actions

Edit Profile

111.webp

#2 EDIT AVATAR

222.webp



#3
333.webp


#4
444.webp
 
Last edited:
Thank you for your help! I wouldn't have thought to look in forum actions to edit my profile.
 
Thank you for your help! I wouldn't have thought to look in forum actions to edit my profile.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom