What's new

Memorial Park in Cedar Grove,WI

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
JimB and I hunted this nice little park Wed. We found just over $5.00 clad in the 2 hours in the park. We did all the recovery using just a probe,passing up targets over 4 inches. Much too nice a lawn to do heavy surgery here. TTC
 

Attachments

  • MVC-030S.webp
    MVC-030S.webp
    42 KB · Views: 390
  • MVC-029S.webp
    MVC-029S.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 401
Upvote 0
:thumbsup:
I do most of my turf fishin with a probe, pinpointer and a screwdriver. I don't always get the deepies, but find my fair share. Thanks for sharing.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Nice pics. T.C.!
 
if you dig neatly it leaves no trace. I have hunted on lawns way nicer and got compliments on my digging methods
 
Nice lookin' park Terry. Thanx for sharin'.....

Keep safe...

Keith
 
Goes4ever said:
if you dig neatly it leaves no trace. I have hunted on lawns way nicer and got compliments on my digging methods
Goes4ever,
Using my T14 and a ground cloth, I can make a hole DISSAPPEAR! But we went for clad and rings so no big deal. Thanks for the reply. TTC
 
Great looking site, Terry...I too will pass up deeper finds on immaculate grounds if I can't probe, pinpoint and recover with a screwdriver. You're one of the guys who gives this hobby a good name! :thumbsup:

Larry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom