What's new

MEMORIAL WEEKEND FINDS

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
It was actually kind of slow. Too much sand and
competition. Fun and great weather though.
I did get three rings.
18k GF ... shucks.
Tungsten ... shucks again.
14k white gold "LOVE STORY" ... awlryte!!!
Silver studs and various other trinkets.
Thanks to all the active military and veterans for their service
and great sacrifice so we can enjoy our freedom.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    138.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    87.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    130.9 KB · Views: 156
Upvote 0
Congrats! Gold and your own personal stud collection all in one day.
 
Cool finds!!! I see you live in hawaii, im extreamly jealous!!! :occasion14:
 
ALOHA,nice finds,I know you will find lots,,summer time:wink:
 
Well done, congratulation!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom