What's new

Men and Kitchens

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Men and Kitchen's

Sometimes having a man in the kitchen is not a good thing, and that ladies, is why we stay out and let you handle things :laughing7:






 
Re: Men and Kitchen's

Wow! :laughing9: "If thats how your days go"! I think all who choose to ignore you should watch this. Then maybe they will understand. :laughing9:
The poor batid in the middle one that was hilarious. I almost spit out my lunch :laughing9:..........
 
Re: Men and Kitchen's

I agree, #2 is the best of the lot :laughing7:
 
Re: Men and Kitchen's

:laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Re: Men and Kitchen's

Oh Spart! Don't feel bad buddy. I have days like this also. Problem is they seem to happen 361 of the 365 days in the year. :laughing7:
 
Re: Men and Kitchen's

Thats why I'll stick to my grill :laughing7:
 
Re: Men and Kitchen's

GaDigger81 Lesson learned the hard way :dontknow: :laughing7:
 
Re: Men and Kitchen's

spartacus53 said:
GaDigger81 Lesson learned the hard way :dontknow: :laughing7:

Nah the wife can't jump on me for messing up her pots this way :laughing9:
 
Re: Men and Kitchen's

Obviously, I'm a man.
I can cook better than anyone, especially you.
When's the last time that you cooked a breakfast at a campsite?

My secret is in the use of spices and seasonings.
Don't toy with me...I cook better meals than my Mom and I have more spices in my cabinet and know how to use them better than you.
Do you have fresh ground sassafras? 'Nough said.

Best,
Scott
 
Re: Men and Kitchen's

AU24K, If I want Sassafras, I just get it from the tree... :laughing7:

Speaking of which, I haven't made that tea in years :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom