What's new

Mercury dime, 2 wheat cent.

65vanman

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2025
Messages
455
Reaction score
3,096
Golden Thread
0
Location
Meriden CT.
Detector(s) used
Minelab manticore/ Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to a center island around the corner from me. 1939 Mercury dime. 1950d-1944 wheat cent's. The other coins were on the surface right next to each other. 2004 Aruba 1 florin, 2003 Canadian dime,2008 1com not sure what country it's from. Three month recovery token, the piece with the flowers might be a toe ring not sure. The three foreign coins didn't give me any signal. If they were in the ground I would have never found them.
IMG_20250720_173339010_HDR.webp
IMG_20250720_173407512_HDR.webp
 
Upvote 17
You did good Thank for sharing with us
 
Went to a center island around the corner from me. 1939 Mercury dime. 1950d-1944 wheat cent's. The other coins were on the surface right next to each other. 2004 Aruba 1 florin, 2003 Canadian dime,2008 1com not sure what country it's from. Three month recovery token, the piece with the flowers might be a toe ring not sure. The three foreign coins didn't give me any signal. If they were in the ground I would have never found them.View attachment 2217663View attachment 2217664
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Nice finds, I like the recovery token. I have found them from 1 month to 20 years.
 
Nice hunt, congrats!
Pretty bizarre that the foreign coins didn't register. :dontknow:
The foreign coins are magnetic that is why they didn't give me any signal.
 
Nice finds, I like the recovery token. I have found them from 1 month to 20 years.
I have found a few myself from a month to three years. Do you know when they started making them.
 
Went to a center island around the corner from me. 1939 Mercury dime. 1950d-1944 wheat cent's. The other coins were on the surface right next to each other. 2004 Aruba 1 florin, 2003 Canadian dime,2008 1com not sure what country it's from. Three month recovery token, the piece with the flowers might be a toe ring not sure. The three foreign coins didn't give me any signal. If they were in the ground I would have never found them.View attachment 2217663View attachment 2217664
thanks, very cool finds, love the merc and the recovery token
 
Congrats on your good hunt and nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom