What's new

Merry Christmas from NEBRASKA

Where is the picture of the point, I'm not seeing it, was picture removed?

If removed, when pictures are removed after starting thread it destroys the thread and all member replies.

Please do not start thread and then remove pictures in the opening post.
 
No, I was not aware of the “no delete” rule.

Unfortunately I disagree with a rule that removes the option of deleting images that belong to the poster. I do not often post images of artifacts from the Central Great Plains/High Plains region and a number that I have posted had educational value. I can understand that it is nice to archive posts and pics for future reference. However, when TNET tells me I have no choice and automatically lose control of my image(s) once I post them on the forum then I will no longer post images to solve that issue.​

Thanks ToddsPoint and Treasure_Hunter for bringing this to my attention.​

 
When you delete pictures in opening thread you destroy the thread. If you are not going to agree to our rules and terms then do not post any further pictures.

It is part of our terms and rules you agreed to by posting here, it has been this way since the founding of TNet in 1995.

"By posting your information at TreasureNet, you grant TreasureNet full publishing and redistribution rights to it."
 
When I post pics here I understand it's a public forum and I have no expectation of sole ownership unless I have copyrighted the pic. Am I close to right?
 
No, I was not aware of the “no delete” rule.

Unfortunately I disagree with a rule that removes the option of deleting images that belong to the poster. I do not often post images of artifacts from the Central Great Plains/High Plains region and a number that I have posted had educational value. I can understand that it is nice to archive posts and pics for future reference. However, when TNET tells me I have no choice and automatically lose control of my image(s) once I post them on the forum then I will no longer post images to solve that issue.​

Thanks ToddsPoint and Treasure_Hunter for bringing this to my attention.​

I found it. The internet is forever!🤣🤣🤣
Now @11KBP , tell me if you know the source of this material, and also if you think my biface is the same material. Thanks!
IMG_2135.webp
IMG_2096.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom