Merry Christmas!

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Merry Christmas rock ,thanks for sharing almost everything you find you keep the boards going.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont see why we cant show our favorite tree points along with this. Make it a point thread to. This is my best tree point for this year.

Attachments

• SDC10052.JPG
    SDC10052.JPG
    702.7 KB · Views: 72

bobby5

Jun 19, 2012
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, AT Pro, Garrett Propointer, Garrett Carrot, Several Older Garrett Detectors and a Bounty Hunter.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas

Jon Stewart

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2011
MERRY CHRISTMAS all you hunter gatherers.

It is 50 degrees with blue skies here in mid-Michigan. If we can just keep it like that until Jan 1st we beat old man winter!!!!

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey rock!! A MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!! It's in the 80's down here in Louisiana!! Santa and I are going to lay out by the pool and have a Christmas Pop!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

EricTheCat

Oct 4, 2011
Southern Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas Rock, and everyone! As the year comes to a close I want to say thanks for all the help as I get started in this hobby. I was hoping to thank you with a nice find but I am afraid it may be a while.

It is a white Christmas here. Snow storm coming in the early morning. I am not likely to be able to do any searching until March if I am lucky.

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas!!! Very warm down here and flooding. I'm good with no threats of water but, it is reported to be the third highest water event recorded in our county. Hopefully, it will impact a very minimum amount of people & their homes / property and turn us up some good finds come spring.

CHUDs

Feb 13, 2014
Santa Cruz, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas all! I've learned a lot this year thanks to everyone here! Thank you all and Happy New Year!

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm late getting on and saying Merry Christmas but been busy with the family and cooking and stuff...that being said Merry Christmas!!! It's unseasonably warm in the western NC piedmont and I'm probably the only one not complaining since I hate the cold of Winter and snow. However, we did get a ton of rain but not like the deep south with all the flooding. I went out yesterday and found a couple of shards and getting ready to head out today. Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday and that Santa was good to you!

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas!!! Very warm down here and flooding. I'm good with no threats of water but, it is reported to be the third highest water event recorded in our county. Hopefully, it will impact a very minimum amount of people & their homes / property and turn us up some good finds come spring.

Maybe another pipe will surface for you.

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU.. ROCK,,, AND TO EVERYONE ON TNET!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread