Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas rock ,thanks for sharing almost everything you find you keep the boards going.

I dont see why we cant show our favorite tree points along with this. Make it a point thread to. This is my best tree point for this year.

Attachments

• SDC10052.JPG
    SDC10052.JPG
    702.7 KB · Views: 72
Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS all you hunter gatherers.

It is 50 degrees with blue skies here in mid-Michigan. If we can just keep it like that until Jan 1st we beat old man winter!!!!

Hey rock!! A MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!! It's in the 80's down here in Louisiana!! Santa and I are going to lay out by the pool and have a Christmas Pop!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Merry Christmas Rock, and everyone! As the year comes to a close I want to say thanks for all the help as I get started in this hobby. I was hoping to thank you with a nice find but I am afraid it may be a while.

It is a white Christmas here. Snow storm coming in the early morning. I am not likely to be able to do any searching until March if I am lucky.

Merry Christmas!!! Very warm down here and flooding. I'm good with no threats of water but, it is reported to be the third highest water event recorded in our county. Hopefully, it will impact a very minimum amount of people & their homes / property and turn us up some good finds come spring.

Merry Christmas all! I've learned a lot this year thanks to everyone here! Thank you all and Happy New Year!

I'm late getting on and saying Merry Christmas but been busy with the family and cooking and stuff...that being said Merry Christmas!!! It's unseasonably warm in the western NC piedmont and I'm probably the only one not complaining since I hate the cold of Winter and snow. However, we did get a ton of rain but not like the deep south with all the flooding. I went out yesterday and found a couple of shards and getting ready to head out today. Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday and that Santa was good to you!

Merry Christmas!!! Very warm down here and flooding. I'm good with no threats of water but, it is reported to be the third highest water event recorded in our county. Hopefully, it will impact a very minimum amount of people & their homes / property and turn us up some good finds come spring.

Maybe another pipe will surface for you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU.. ROCK,,, AND TO EVERYONE ON TNET!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back