What's new

Met "MIKE" at the beach today .....in a trough. Silver, gold and clads

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yup, "MIKE".... all 12 K of him was waiting for me in a trough at the shoreline:hello2:

Started out on the wet sand slope, but soon moved to a promising trough up the line....shallow and surrounded by shells...delightful!:headbang:

Trough was loaded with coins , and it wasn't long before I heard a nice mid- high "singing" tone and scooped out a thickly tarnished silver ring; a few minutes later a large silver hoop earring was in the scoop; a few minutes after that, I heard a low "growly" sound...scooped out "MIKE"...a pin with the backing missing.8-)


The pin is small...2.15 grams, but I'll keep it.

Here's some pics; thanks again for looking.

I also included a find from yesterday's hunt...an old metal pocket flashlight.
Lorraine


DSCF2277.webp

DSCF2285.webp


I like Ike.webp
DSCF2288.webp


DSCF2282.webp


DSCF2283.webp
DSCF2293.webp

DSCF2295.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great Finds!!! Love the gold! Mike must be a super nice guy leaving that there for you to find
Congrats!
 
I like Mike, and nice silver too.
 
Congrats on the Gold and Silver!!!! :hello2:
 
Wonderful finds
 
Lorraine, Mike is looking good from Cape Cod... good score...
 
always fun to find a nice trough!! congrats on the gold and silver Lorraine and as always, nice clean up!
 
Nice finds Lorraine.
 
Great hunt...nice variety of gold and silver...congrats Lorraine.
 
very nice finds congrats HH
 
You did good as usual, Lorraine. Congratulations on your finds.
 
ohwell.gif
Very nice finds, congratulations
goodjob.gif
coolpics.gif
 
Congrats on the gold and nice assortment of finds!!
 
Great hunt Lorraine, WTG
 
Lorraine very nice hunt . I found Mike's brother Phil
awhile ago. Same exact one.

406626846.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lorraine very nice hunt . I found Mike's brother Phil
awhile ago. Same exact one.


:laughing7: Hey, njal, there is an entire generation out there somewhere ...I found their sister, "Millie" and another brother, "Christopher" a few years ago.:hello2:


HH


Lorraine
 
HaHa!!! to funny!!!!!
 
Lorraine very nice hunt . I found Mike's brother Phil
awhile ago. Same exact one.

406626846.jpg


Hey, njal,

Here's a pic of Millie; she's heavier than Mike..she's a ring.


DSCF2297.webp

Haven't got a pic of "Christopher"..... he's gone to the "beyond"...you might say he had a major "meltdown" a few months ago:laughing7:
 
Lorraine Millie was definitely the Tom boy in that family!!!!
She's a big girl! haha!!!
 
Lorraine your all ways taking everyone to school on here, great hunt !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom