What's new

Metal Detecting America Episode 12 GOLD!!!!!

zach1900

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
34
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My 12th Episode i hope you enjoy it this is my first piece of GOLD!!!
 
Upvote 14
Hey Zach, congrats on your find! EXCELLENT ring! Seeing as I've FAILED to strike gold myself after 2 years...I was super relieved to see the full bag of trash and can slaw lol...im the proud owner of more than one full bag of can slaw Zach, so enjoy the high ! Great find, great video, always enjoy them...ddf
 
24.gif
 
Hey Zach, congrats on your find! EXCELLENT ring! Seeing as I've FAILED to strike gold myself after 2 years...I was super relieved to see the full bag of trash and can slaw lol...im the proud owner of more than one full bag of can slaw Zach, so enjoy the high ! Great find, great video, always enjoy them...ddf

i have a 5 gallon bucket full haha i dug every single beep i had that day and it somehow paid off i hope the best for you to find that gold when you do let me know i hope its soon just remember if you wanna find it all you gotta dig it all best of luck!
 
Nice ring recovery and thanks for the video, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Congrats on your first of many more to come ! Keep the videos coming ! Great stuff
Glen
 
Nice video bud

Some nice finds as well

HH Jer
 
Nice vid! Congrats on the gold!!! Do you have a YouTube channel? I'll subscribe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom