Brian C.
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2011
- Messages
- 1,277
- Reaction score
- 1,367
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
HI Brian,
I have just been notified by Heritage Planning Services that metal detecting in Parks will no longer be authorized by the City citing the Ontario Heritage Act.
We realize your organization does not represent all metal detectors in the City but are hoping you can help spread this information to your members and others
Your group has always been respectful in pursuing your hobby and I want to thank you for seeking proper authorization over the years
Thanks very much and happy hunting!
Dianna
[TABLE="class: yiv2821355748MsoNormalTable"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 60"]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 570"]Dianna Clarke
Manager of Parks Operations
Parks and Community Sports
City of London
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
I have just been notified by Heritage Planning Services that metal detecting in Parks will no longer be authorized by the City citing the Ontario Heritage Act.
We realize your organization does not represent all metal detectors in the City but are hoping you can help spread this information to your members and others
Your group has always been respectful in pursuing your hobby and I want to thank you for seeking proper authorization over the years
Thanks very much and happy hunting!
Dianna
[TABLE="class: yiv2821355748MsoNormalTable"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 60"]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 570"]Dianna Clarke
Manager of Parks Operations
Parks and Community Sports
City of London
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]











