cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 of our local state parks share the same ranger. I hope to get permission for all three at the same time. No hurry, our paths will cross someday and I'll ask.

Pa state game lands are purchased with hunting license monies and hunters have senority.

Our high school kids have done leaf collections since I can remember (60-70's). A friend of mine, his wife, and their 14 yr old daughter payed a fine for collecting leaves on gamelands. Believe it or not, the deputy that held them until the Wco arrived, is a teacher.
A fine for collecting leaves?? That's ridiculous. Sounds like the same imbeciles that we have in our local forests that won't allow people to take home dead branches for firewood. They would rather leave all that tinder under the trees so that when we have a forest fire, the tree burns so completely, it dies instead of just having it's leaves burned. Of course, if you are an illegal alien, you can trash the whole place, camp, hunt, even start fires and nobody will say a thing least we be accused of racism or harassment.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The complete DCNR rules are here

PA DCNR - Rules and Regulations

in PDF form.

each park dose have it's own rules on certain things.
in cases where the park has major historical areas, beaches, etc.

The regulations should be in there , they were, but I'm not going to read a books worth of regulations to find it.
since it is the same rule in the web page above.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread