What's new

Metal Detecting the Pocono Mountains

qtdivergirl1

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Hi - I'm looking for a metal detecting group to join in the Pocono region of PA (Northeast PA)- I live very close to East Stroudsburg. Also looking for places to metal detect around here that arent solid rock lol.
 
I live in Tennessee so can not help, but wanted to welcome you to the TNet site. I hope your time here is fruitful and enjoyable. Some one may come along with ideas for you. Have a great day.
 
Welcome!! I just googled PA metal detector clubs and there are a bunch listed. Only Poconos one I saw was Hazelton but I don't know where all the clubs listed towns are located. Do a search yourself and you may find something closer.
 
Welcome!! I just googled PA metal detector clubs and there are a bunch listed. Only Poconos one I saw was Hazelton but I don't know where all the clubs listed towns are located. Do a search yourself and you may find something closer.
Nice post and helpful.
 
Welcome to T net, from Florida
 
Welcome from upstate NY (Binghamton). There are a lot of old camps and resorts in that area...we like to advise people to pick up a county history book and do some reading - your local library or historical society should have one.
 
Closest I'm aware of is
Kingston, PA

Black Diamond Treasure Hunters Club, Kingston PA​


and

Berwick pa The Susquehanna Valley Metal Detecting Club https://www.facebook.com/SusquehannaValleyMDC/


both about 50 Mile up to your Left
000aaa.webp
 
Last edited:
Have you found our Pennsylvania Section Yet ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom