What's new

Metal detecting with another forum member...

Southernstyle

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Another member came and did some metal detecting with me. So I shot a bit a video and pulled some gold. Hope you guys enjoy it. Chris

 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Its working now. Awesome finds!!!
 
Thanks for sharing Chris, Great Treasure, Great place!!
 
Nice finds and vid, hope you find part 3 of that set8-)
 
Great finds, good video and I WISH I could hunt water that calm and clear! :notworthy:
 
Thanks for the vid! Looked like a great time - When I head down that way in the future , I'll shoot you a PM.
 
Beautiful place Love your aloha spirit :icon_queen:
 
Terrific video, Chris:headbang:

And equally terrific gold finds....keep on that roll!

Thanks for sharing ...the scenery was great ,and the music just blended in so well.

Lorraine
 
My favorite place again! OHHHH! The memories! Now I see how your camera is set up. What kind is it? I'm due for a trip! Email me. Got some questions. That's my kind of music.
 
Awesomer! Love that clear water......sweet finds.:thumbsup:
 
My favorite place again! OHHHH! The memories! Now I see how your camera is set up. What kind is it? I'm due for a trip! Email me. Got some questions. That's my kind of music.

I run Go Pros for the cameras. The oldest one I have is 3 years and it's in the water all the time. Never leaked, EVER. The only thing I don't like about them is that in the waterproof case it is hard to hear me speaking. Ill email you in a bit.
Chris
 
Nice to see your Video Chris. Congrats on the gold...I've gotta come down for longer than a few hours!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom