What's new

metal detector

skbj94

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Will the iPhone here work as a metal detector? If so do you know how to do it or find it here . I'm having a hard time working with this site. It took me forever to find out how to even write a note
 
Last edited:
skbj94 said:
Will the iPhone here work as a metal detector? If so do you do it

Yes, I do it often.
 
ticm talks to aliens on his........come to think of it he may just be calling home. :icon_thumleft:
 
TNGUNS said:
ticm talks to aliens on his........come to think of it he may just be calling home. :icon_thumleft:

Come on tell us, we are dying to know. Your a Comedian aren't you?
 
Yeah there are tons of apps that make your iphone or ipod a metal detector
 
sonofadigger said:
Yeah there are tons of apps that make your iphone or ipod a metal detector

I just found a app that turns into a pouch for Carrying your finds.
 
ticm said:
I just found a app that turns into a pouch for Carrying your finds.

Awesome I need that one. we should invest together and make one that not only finds good stuff but also that will dig it and sell it for us we would be rich I tell ya richhhhhh
 
sonofadigger said:
Awesome I need that one. we should invest together and make one that not only finds good stuff but also that will dig it and sell it for us we would be rich I tell ya richhhhhh

The apple store sells a rod to attach to the phone so you don't have to crawl around the ground. For now I just got a broom handle and duct tapped it to the phone.
 
I resemble that remark ticm......I am NOT a comedian :nono:.......just really funny looking, but my dogs love me and that's all that matters.....or they did before they ran away.:dontknow:
 
TNGUNS said:
I resemble that remark ticm......I am NOT a comedian :nono:.......just really funny looking, but my dogs love me and that's all that matters.....or they did before they ran away.:dontknow:

Please stay on subject here. This is a important thread.
 
You guys are not well behaved.....:evil6:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom