What's new

Metal detector

Markypie

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
149
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry.
 
Last edited:
Probably not, because spammers don't post multiple times and survive bans.

But, nothing but a link - no real description or explanation of the link. I seldom view links like that.
 
.... I seldom view links like that.

I wouldn't even click on a link like that, unless posted by a long-time participant, or accompanied by some text saying what it is.
 
If its just a pic/gif, why not just post the thing in the first place?
 
I'm sorry. I guess I'm not tech savvy enough to open up the GIF. Can I post it like a video?
 
No prob. Try right clicking on the picture/gif and clicking on Properties. Copy the url that you see there and return to the forum you want to post in. Click on the squarish Insert Image icon just above where you type your text and paste the link into the box that comes up. You may have to put a few characters of text into the box as some forums wont allow posting of no text(I cant rem what this site does). That's it. Have at it and apologies for jumping at you!


(( as far as I know, gifs are treated like pictures and not like video ))
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom