What's new

Metal detectors helping out

Hutch911

Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
892
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Monday my boss asked me about my metal detector. His father-N-law was up over the weekend helping to unload firewood. When they where finished he noticed he lost his wedding ring. So I loaned him my detector and after a few minutes of training he went home. So this morning he came in with a big smile with in 2 minutes he found it and all is well.

Hutch
 
Good job Hutch :thumbsup:

One more hooked on the hobby I hope.
 
Good job helping in the boss. :thumbsup:
Look for a little something extra in you pay check this week. lol

DN
 
Well his Father-n-Law lives in Richmond Hummmm CW stuff maybe he knows of a place to dig for a day ;D
 
Cool Hutch.....Did you get your meatal Detector back ;D
 
Funny you said that No! but it's in his car I will have it by COB LOL
 
I was going to ask when he is ordering his detector....one day I showed my boss what I found while out on my lunch and he ordered two detectors from KellyCo. One for his house in NJ and one for his place in FL. I wish I got commissions on all the business I send to KellyCo...I think four people last year alone that I sent their way. Oh well...back to work.

NJ
 
Nice story Hutch.

It's great when you can post a story of 'goodwill' regarding metal detecting. It helps reinforce the positives that can come out of this hobby. Lost rings being returned is very rewarding not just for the finder and owner but to the hobby itself.

I posted a 'lost ring' story on the Minelab forum a few days ago. My son out did me though. Here's the link if anyone is interested: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,208564.0.html

Brian in MA
 
I did the same thing when my mother lost her ring in a flower bed.

Its been almost 5 years. I hope to get it back soon. :(
 
I see a promotion in you future........

Glad you boss found the ring. You made his day.

Congrats.

:thumbsup:

Ray S
 
nice feeling knowing your MD and techniques helped another person out .. kudo's to you ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom