What's new

Meteorites or Iron Slag, Volcanic Rock, Etc..

KJW

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I found these today in a creek. A magnet will stick to different spots on all 3 of them but will not stick in some spots. Any help with what these are would be much appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 002 (800x600).webp
    002 (800x600).webp
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,038
  • 004 (800x600).webp
    004 (800x600).webp
    128.1 KB · Views: 1,129
  • 005 (800x600).webp
    005 (800x600).webp
    135.1 KB · Views: 1,157
  • 008 (800x600).webp
    008 (800x600).webp
    118.5 KB · Views: 782
  • 009 (800x600).webp
    009 (800x600).webp
    140.2 KB · Views: 1,286
  • 010 (800x600).webp
    010 (800x600).webp
    117.8 KB · Views: 733
I love it ! Treasurenet identifies it right away!

I've been concentrating only on the gold prospecting forums and I see I've been missing out! I'm a budding rock hound I'm beginning to think.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom