What's new

meter placement on sov gt

superficialbob

Full Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
157
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites mxt,Garrett Ace 250
The meter on my sov gt is placed in front of hand grip, and is very hard to read while detecting, any idea's to mount it were it will be more functional Thanks Gary
 
I bought a two pocket pouch from Lowes where I have the GT in the big pouch and the meter in the smaller one. The pouch hangs from my neck and is very easy to read and takes more weight off the arm. Troube is I also like to use the Sunray S-1 inline probe too.
 
Sure thing.......
 

Attachments

  • Minelab meter (WinCE).webp
    Minelab meter (WinCE).webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 286
Tarheel boys said:
I have thought about eventually getting a meter... can you post a pic Superficialbob?
I'm sorry, but i really know how to post pictures or much of anything else on the computer, i'm still learning. I diden't want you to think i'm ignoring you. thanks again for the reply Gary
 
The one with a sunray meter on is Garys from the Compass forum known on treasurenet as ...Gary in Idaho..i used your picture gary..............That's mine in my Avatar...... Gary has the first Sovereign they made at Minelab ..........I have the XS the second Sovereign made i am going to set mine up like Garys............. I also have a GT but like the XS better..........
 

Attachments

  • sov2a.webp
    sov2a.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 222
  • minelab-sovereign_xs.gif
    minelab-sovereign_xs.gif
    105.9 KB · Views: 215
Man i like the looks and set up of the older Sovereign.!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom