mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2009 #1 I paid $5 at a garage sale - It works great for looking at coins,bugs,stamps ,etc. I was wondering how old it is ? Attachments Picture_003.webp 74.6 KB · Views: 235 Picture_004_(3).webp 47.4 KB · Views: 248 Picture_006.webp 45.5 KB · Views: 239 Picture_009_(2).webp 35.7 KB · Views: 230
I paid $5 at a garage sale - It works great for looking at coins,bugs,stamps ,etc. I was wondering how old it is ?
AU24K Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 15,500 Reaction score 14,097 Golden Thread 0 Location Where good deeds are performed daily Detector(s) used Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2009 #2 Cool instrument! Wanna double your money? Scott Upvote 0
Noodle Bronze Member Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 2,279 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location N Louisiana Detector(s) used Ace 250 Apr 6, 2009 #3 I don't know, but it's pretty, looks intricate, and I'll bet it's worth a whole bunch more than five bucks. - Noodle Upvote 0
I don't know, but it's pretty, looks intricate, and I'll bet it's worth a whole bunch more than five bucks. - Noodle
SandFiddler Full Member Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 110 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's BHID Apr 6, 2009 #4 http://www.gemmary.com/con/FR/index.html Upvote 0
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2009 Thread Owner #5 SandFiddler said: http://www.gemmary.com/con/FR/index.html Click to expand... Thanks ! It looks just like # 091 .........But , like Nick said , maybe mine's a repro of it ? Sorry , Scott , it works to good ! Sometimes I need more than just a loop . Upvote 0
SandFiddler said: http://www.gemmary.com/con/FR/index.html Click to expand... Thanks ! It looks just like # 091 .........But , like Nick said , maybe mine's a repro of it ? Sorry , Scott , it works to good ! Sometimes I need more than just a loop .
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2009 Thread Owner #6 Nick Pappagiorgio said: SandFiddler said: http://www.gemmary.com/con/FR/index.html Click to expand... HOLY CRAP ... That guy wants $125 ... Moj ebay that sucker NOW ... Nick Click to expand... Hey ..... I just found one on FeeBay ( age unknown ) it has a box too . 4 more days...................... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180343603857 As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
Nick Pappagiorgio said: SandFiddler said: http://www.gemmary.com/con/FR/index.html Click to expand... HOLY CRAP ... That guy wants $125 ... Moj ebay that sucker NOW ... Nick Click to expand... Hey ..... I just found one on FeeBay ( age unknown ) it has a box too . 4 more days...................... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180343603857
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Apr 7, 2009 #7 One here but think they are guessing on date made. and hope they are joking on price. http://www.melsobel.com/category.aspx?id=109 Upvote 0
One here but think they are guessing on date made. and hope they are joking on price. http://www.melsobel.com/category.aspx?id=109