What's new

Midwest artifact hunter

1manstrash

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi to everyone, I've been registered here a long time , not sure how long , but think I've never posted. I've been collecting for over 5 decades in Missouri , Illinois, Arkansas and Oklahoma. I'm old now and don't get out much to hunt. Only a few days a month. Thanks J.W.
 
Hi to everyone...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: MISSOURI for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
1mansTrash Welcome to a very fine forum. Just how old are you ?
 
It sounds like your talking arrowheads but I don’t want to assume, either way I hunt arrowheads and metal detect se Kansas so I’d be fun to see some of your finds from the Missouri Oklahoma Arkansas area
 
Hi to everyone, I've been registered here a long time , not sure how long , but think I've never posted. I've been collecting for over 5 decades in Missouri , Illinois, Arkansas and Oklahoma. I'm old now and don't get out much to hunt. Only a few days a month. Thanks J.W.
Hey JW, I hunted creeks, streams, and fields of Missouri and western Illinois for 20 years
 
Hello, Newbie here to the site. Look forward to meeting some new folks that detect. I've been detecting for 10 years, started with a Garrett Axe 300 and moved to a Nokta Simplex. Thanks for the welcome.
 
Welcome Aboard & Good Hunting !
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom