What's new

Military button? And 1904 dime

verbious

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
435
Reaction score
614
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elizabeth, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Bounty Hunter Platinum (back up)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got a chance to swing the machine tonight with a detecting buddy. My first find was the dime and he pulled the button.
 

Attachments

  • 1480978188473.webp
    1480978188473.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 154
  • 1480978215713.webp
    1480978215713.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 30
I don't know what that button is but I know I love it. Nice score on the dime also. I'll be interested to see it if someone knows what that button is

sent from my computer by frantically poking at the keyboard with a single finger
 
Congrats to you both. I hope someone can ID that button
 
Congratulations on the nice finds! :occasion14:
 
Your dime is great.
The Button is really a looker and unique.
Congrats to both :icon_thumright:
 
Cool Barber dime. Congrats!
 
Thanks! My best looking coin! It was in a lump of clay.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
 
Congrats on that sweet Barber. :occasion14:
 
I think your button is the front to a 1940s era overalls button. Here's a link to one that is a little different. Maybe we can find an exact match with a little more research.
vintage workwear: Stars and Stripes
 
I go out many times with no silver that coin is nice I would be very happy with that good job!!!!Thanks for posting it!!!
 
I just realized.... It's my first silver coin!!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
 
Congrats on the Barber.

Very well done.
 
Sweet finds for both of you!!
 
Nice Barber! Congrats
 
Two nice finds, Congrats to both of you! Great detail on the Barber. Would love to see more close ups of the button - pretty unique.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom